Project in a box "Chevrons technique". Unleash your Creativity. Bullseye.
If you ever participated on-site training courses, you understand their value. You get an opportunity to learn a new technique or method and make something under instructor's supervision. You have access to the training materials, get all required tools and materials, ask questions to the instructor. But usually, the price is too high. You pay not only for the course itself (about $200 per day), but also for travel and lodging.
Now you have an alternative. This "Project in a box" can substitute an on-site course and save you ton of money. This set named "Unleash your Creativity" lets you do only final steps required for making a square plate 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm) using Chevrons technique. All preliminary steps are completed already, so you do not need many tools and save the time. Instead of doing boring preliminary steps you can play with available options to design a unique pattern.
You get a package with the following:
- A flash-drive with a 90-min. video course "Chevrons - technique of glass fusing". Detailed description is available here: Video tutorial Chevrons technique of glass fusing (gamesofcolors.com)
- Brief instructions. This document guides you step-by-step but refers to the video course for details.
- 1 sheet of clear Bullseye Tecta 3mm glass. The sheet is pre-cut already to a required size.
- 6 sets of chevron halves (all pre-fused, pre-cut and sanded). Please select colors of stringers to be used in chevrons.
- An invitation for 1 on-line consultation (up to 30-minutes) with the instructor.
To complete this project using this package you need to have the following tools:
- a glass cutter
- running pliers.
- a glass kiln large enough to fire 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm) glass
- A mold for slumping a 12" x 12" plate
This order requires 3 business days for fulfillment.